Contact us today to schedule your appointment!
Vaser Liposuction Chennai
VASER stands for Vibration Amplification of Sound Energy at Resonance and is a gold standard among today’s liposuction techniques.
VASER Liposuction or VASER Lipo as it is more famously called is a smarter alternative to traditional liposuction techniques in its unique ability to precisely target fat while leaving other supporting tissues such as blood vessels, nerves etc. intact. VASER Lipo is minimally invasive and takes advantage of its multi-ringed ultrasonic probes that strategically loosen and melt the fat before extraction. It is designed to tackle larger areas of fat and yet precise enough to work on delicate and smaller areas for finer results.
Vaser Lipo can be performed under local / general anesthesia or mild sedation depending on the extent of your procedure and the discretion of your Plastic Surgeon. The procedure involves the following steps:
- Infiltration. The treatment areas(s) are infiltrated with a tumescent anaesthetic solution. This fluid contains microscopic gas bubbles that infiltrate throughout the fatty tissue and surround the fat cells.
- Acoustic Streaming. When subject to ultrasonic energy, these bubbles wedge themselves between the fat cells. They start to expand and collapse, prying the fat cells apart and dislodging them from the fatty tissue matrix, a process referred to as cavitation. This gently convert the fat clusters that were originally semi solid into single units that are liquid in consistency.
- Selective Emulsification. Since these air bubbles cannot infiltrate the denser tissues like blood vessels, nerves and collagen fibres, these tissues remain largely undisturbed. The liquefied fat is then suctioned out using a hollow metal cannula through discrete incisions on the skin between 3 – 4 mm. Any residual fat is then excreted naturally by the body post-surgery.
Below are some of the distinct advantages of VASER Lipo:
- Uniform removal of fat. VASER Lipo liquefies the fat before removal unlike traditional techniques that require drilling of the fat cells and the wherein the surgeon is limited to the removal of tunnels of fat only due to the configuration of the cannula. A uniform removal avoids any lumps or asymmetry in contour (contour irregularities).
- Selective removal of superficial fat. VASER Lipo removes fat not only from the deep layer but also the superficial layer in contrast to traditional methods, making it the most sought-after technique for high definition liposuction. VASER probes can penetrate the superficial layer and liquefy the fat, which can then be swept into the deep fat layer for removal. This selective removal allows sculpting of muscle and creation of highlights and makes it the method of choice for abdominal etching i.e., creation of two packs in females and six packs in males.
- Immediate and precise sculpting. VASER Lipo removes visible amounts of fat in targeted areas almost immediately unlike non-invasive treatments.
- Treats multiple areas in a single procedure. VASER Lipo is versatile enough to handle multiple areas in a single procedure with precision, big or small.
- Less pain, swelling and downtime. VASER Lipo’s ability to target fat while leaving other surrounding tissues intact helps the patient recover quickly and with minimal bruising, discomfort and pain.
- Enhanced skin retraction. The skin tightening as a result of stimulated collagen production is an added attraction.
- Improved quality and quantity of fat harvest. The fat cells harvested with VASER technology is far more viable than the ones harvested with traditional techniques and can be the fat of choice in grafting procedures such as Brazilian Butt Lift and Breast Augmentation. Also, since it is known to harvest 40% more fat than traditional techniques, it enables athletic and thinner candidates to undergo augmentation procedures.
- Effective correction of earlier botched surgeries. It is possible to perform redo liposuction with ease using VASER Lipo since it is easier to remove the scar laden fat cells resulting from previous surgeries. Interestingly, it enables removal of fat cells and scar tissue alike and makes it an indispensable tool for correction of botched liposuction surgeries.
As with any liposuction, risks may include a certain level of bruising, bleeding, infection, loose skin etc.
Liposculpture demands a certain level of artistry and that demands that your surgeon possesses a sense of art, a strong knowledge of anatomy and years of experience at handling the technique. Make sure your surgeon is board certified before you trust your body in his / her hands.
Before and After Photos
Schedule a Consultation Today
For more information on our procedures or if you are interested in scheduling an appointment please reach us here, or by clicking on the QR code below. We will let you know if you are a good candidate for the procedure, and can recommend any additional treatments that can help you reach your beauty goals.