Courses Offered India
COSMOSKILL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAM AT CHENNAI PLASTIC SURGERY
Chennai Plastic Surgery is extremely pleased to host an entire generation of upcoming Plastic / Reconstructive Surgeons, with keen interest in Cosmetic Surgery at its practise.
The Cosmoskill Fellowship Program is a planned post – residency program comprehensively designed and tailored to enhance the Cosmetic Surgery skill sets of aspiring surgeons. It aims at giving the participants a solid foundation, with an opportunity to train hands-on in the finer aspects of the procedures. An effort has been made to keep the training program at par with accredited fellowship program standards.
The teaching faculty will comprise the best in the field with ample years of experience in the Cosmetic Surgery space. The course will be headed by Dr.Karthik Ram, a recognised leader in the field.
The program is cent percent directed at Cosmetic practise, covering the following areas :
- Body Contouring – Gynecomastia, Liposuction, Abdominal Etching, Tummy Tuck, Arm Lift, Thigh Lift, Circumferential Body Lift, Fat Transfer, Nano Fat Fill etc.
- Breast Surgeries – Breast Implant, Breast Fat Fill, Breast Lift / Reduction, Axillary Tail Excision etc.
- Face & Neck Procedures – Serdev Face Lift, Surgical Face Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift, Blepharoplasty, Rhinoplasty, Smile Correction, Chin Augmentation, Otoplasty etc.
- Fat Transfer, Nano Fat Fill, Brazilian Butt Lift etc.
- Hair Procedures – FUE, FUT, SMP, etc.
- Multiple Lipoma Removal.
- Cosmetic Gynaecology – Hymenoplasty, Labiaplasty, Vaginoplasty etc.
- Minimally invasive procedures – Scar Revision, Cyst Excision, I & D, Mole / Skin Tag Removal etc.
- Non Surgical Procedures – Botox, Fillers, Peels, Derma Roller, Dermabrasion, Laser Hair Removal, Skin Tightening etc.
- Pre, peri and post operative evaluation and documentation.
- Identification, assessment and counselling of BDD clients.
- Ethical marketing strategies
Regulatory and legal compliance
Eligibility : M.Ch / DNB (Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery) (0 – 2 years)
No. of seats available : 2
Duration : 6 months
Stipend : Provided
15 days of observing in outpatient and surgical setting
Assistance in OPD consultations and surgical cases
Handling outpatient consultations independently
Monitored performance of minor OPD surgical and non-surgical procedures
Handholding followed by monitored performance of surgical procedures
Training in pre- and post-op care, counseling of BDDs and complication management
Revision of Anatomy, Physiology and Surgery basics
Training in patient preparation, pre- & post-op marking, photo documentation techniques & consent protocols
Assistance in designing, executing and submitting a reseearch topic of interest for publication in a peer-reviewed journal or presenting at national meetings
Periodic assessment and discussion of treated cases and their outcomes in Journal Clubs
Guidance in setting up individual practice, digital marketing, regulatory & medicolegal compliances
Log book compilation
If this fellowship interests you, please forward the updated CV, current photo and 2 letters of recommendation to [email protected]. The selection protocol will comprise a series of interviews and laid out criteria. Right for selection is purely reserved with the clinic authorities.
Disclaimer : The above course is not accredited by any university or certification body. The fellowship is purely a voluntary attempt of the surgeons and support staff involved. It is exclusively run by Chennai Plastic Surgery as an educational outreach programme.