Call Us at +91-91766 22001
Call on Viber +91-94440-35171
Chat on WhatsApp +91-96000 58899
Buccal Fat Removal
Fat is considered as one of the major component of youth and facial rejuvenation but when it comes to facial contouring it is essential to consider removal of buccal fat pads surgically in order to regain facial shape.
Buccal fat pad is placed in between the muscles like buccinator and masseter. Caution should be taken and should not be confused with the malar fat pads. The procedure of buccal fat pad reduction is ideally to trip and taper the cheek region and not by any means to bring the chubby face skinny.
The results are influenced by the amount of buccal fat each individual possesses, hence it is always better to under promise the patients as sometimes the outcome of surgery is appreciated or they are unnoticed. Studies have proven that buccal fat pad involutes eventually as we age and caution should always be taken on how much fat has to be removed and careful analysis needs to be achieved in order to avoid high and bony cheeks in the later stages of life. This is a matter of fact as thinning of face is not always pleasing and desirable.
BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL IS A PROCEDURE WHICH DONE EITHER UNDER LOCAL OR GENERAL ANESTHESIA TO ACHIEVE THE FOLLOWING ASPECTS:
- ‘Inverted triangle of youth’
- Midface contouring
- To sculpt , reduce rounded and chubby face
- Helps people who wants cheek area to be highlighted
- Corrects bulky buccal fat pads
- Corrects pseudo herniation of buccal fat pad
- Enhances facial profile
- Facial asymmetry
- Need of fat transfer if excessive resection is proceeded
- Trismus [restricted mouth opening]
- Excessive thinning of face as we age is possible